Garage Brand Podcast
Scott Reynolds & Pat Sutton of Reynolds Outdoor
January 30, 2020
In this episode of the Garage Brand Podcast...
- Jaime and Glen cross-talk about girl scout cookies and a pep rally for Cam Collins' spelling bee team.
- An insider conversation about outdoor media with Scott Reynolds & Pat Sutton of Reynolds Outdoor. In this podcast recording we discuss:
- The significance of Oui-Oui, the (somewhat lewd) 3-inch tall hero of the French Resistance.
- The creatively pioneering outdoor media career of Scott Reynolds
- How Pat Sutton went from Ralph Lauren prairie dog to Reynolds Outdoor closer.
- How RO is creating an outdoor media portfolio that is authentic, innovative and unexpected.
- Happy Hour, Date Night and the grim reaper also known as Brunch.
Please enjoy this episode and please visit the Reynolds Outdoor website to get your brand everywhere.
As always, very special thanks to Tom Bridwell & TOMCAST SOUND